Graphics
EVGA GTX680 FTW
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I tried anything i could find in the forum or the rest of the web. I dont get my i7 to turbo. Also the only states it reaches are 1.6 and 3.5GHz. Anyone with the same issues or a solution ? :( :banghead:

Thank you ! i tried to use one of the mulitibeast ssdt's but i cant get it to work. i tried drop ssdt in boot and i tried without ... nothing :/ do you think simply adding your working ssdt 4.6GHz would work ? i would appreciate if you send me yours so i can give it a shot. Also it would be nice if you could show me your boot.plist, your multibeast settings and the things i should mind in uefi. Sorry for being absolute noob but its hard to understand the infos in the forum without being native english or american. Thank you in advance !! :angel:

You have to remove the nullcpupowermanagement.kext if it is installed in S/L/E.

Wow. This was Powerful !! Deleted nullcpupowermanagement.kext and OCd to 4,2 in UEFI. No SSDT file. Now i have these States:
Nov 19 17:20:47 nicolass-pro kernel[0]: AICPUPMI: CPU P-States [ 16 17 18 19 20 35 42 ]
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Thank you!!! The only thing i have to do now is to configure a ssdt which gives me the rest of the states right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back