CPU
i5 > Need model # > See Rules!
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I have problem with sound on mobo ASRock Z270M PRO4 (Realtek ALC 892). All working without problem, but sound not play. Soundcard was installed over MultiBeast, is present on system, but sound not play. If I install VooDoo HDA, sound working (but play noise from rear mic, I must reduce mic gain). But I would like working without VooDoo HDA if possible. Can you help me? Thank you very much.

My Hackintosh: ASRock Z270M PRO 4, Core i5 7600K, 16 GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX Fury 2133 MHz, Nvidia 1050 Ti 4 GB, HDD WD Black 500 GB 7200 rpm, macOS Sierra 10.12.6.

Thank you, I will try it and I hope it will succeed ...

I was remove voodoohda and I followed the instructions, but it does not work. I don't know why :(

I made a clean installation again (reason - I got some booting and it was faster than managing it), using multibeast I set it up and it works everything except the sound. But the audio device is present, it shows all the inputs and outputs properly, nothing is wrong. Is there any simple advice on this? Thank you.

Snímek obrazovky 2017-10-22 v 18.30.37.png

edit: multibeast settings

Snímek obrazovky 2017-10-22 v 18.31.42.png

Did you ever get it to work? I have the same board, only sound I get is through video card's HDMI

I really want to get the line in to work. I am going to do a fresh install of OSX and see how she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back