CPU
i5-4670k
Graphics
ASUS Radeon R9 280x
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yesterday I installed OS X Sierra on my old hackintosh.
The original pc is a HP Compaq 6200 Pro mt. I added an old AMD Radeon HD5770 for graphics.
Almost everything worked out of the box. Except for the network and sound. Managed to get the network working, but the sound is still a problem.

I have the most recent version of VoodooHDA installed, can open the control panel, but it does not recognize any devices. It worked before on OS X Yosemite.
Any ideas on how to get it to work again?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Yesterday I installed OS X Sierra on my old hackintosh.
The original pc is a HP Compaq 6200 Pro mt. I added an old AMD Radeon HD5770 for graphics.
Almost everything worked out of the box. Except for the network and sound. Managed to get the network working, but the sound is still a problem.

I have the most recent version of VoodooHDA installed, can open the control panel, but it does not recognize any devices. It worked before on OS X Yosemite.
Any ideas on how to get it to work again?

Thanks in advance!

I have the same issue than you, did you found a solution?

Sorry for the late answer. I did not find a permanent solution yet. Tried a lot of different kexts but nothing helped. Now just using a cheap external sound card

I have the same issue than you, did you found a solution?
i have the same pc, same problem. bro can you write me to teach me a lot about hackintosh in hp 6200 pro mt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back