Contribute
Register

No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOWHERE does not play video and audio. When you press the PLAY everything is loaded (in the web case) but it's worth at around 0:00. Also with the files on the disc (I tried many different programs).
No audio device selected, no audio playing. What speakers?
See Post #1/I. No Sound/1. Audio Outputs/1. Speakers
Attach new IOReg.

No, problem not in it. I choose the output (in this case, headphone)
But the problem is that the Playback not working. It does not start playback. at all

1-Description: I just installed a fresh El Capitan and got trouble with audio, it wasn't working on Mavericks but never tried to hard to solve it since I wasn't using onboard audio. I get to install the driver using CloverALC, audio is recognized but no sound signal from any output. I tried Multibeast, among others in the last day and a half, nothing works, this fresh install with Clover, just as in the Guide. :banghead:

2- OS X 10.11.4
Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H (i7 4770k, 16GB, SSD128GB, HD4600) (i don't remember the bios right now, update the info later)

3- I used CLoverALC, attached .txt

4- Attached IOReg file

5- S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext ATT

6- Nothing there

7- Attached

8-Attached

9-N/A

10-Attached

11- 1- Speakers are A sony Amp with some Tascam Speakers, they do work
2- Green port Motherboard
3- Output/Internal Speakers

Thanks in advance, I hope you can help me.

JS

Attachments

• Attach.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
get to install the driver using CloverALC, audio is recognized but no sound signal from any output.
No iTunes playing, see Post #1/I. No Sound/1. Audio Outputs/1. Speakers
AppleHDA.kext is native.
Reply with new files.

Hi,

My system is x99-UD4, i7-5820K, R9-280x...

I followed Toleda's steps "X99/Intel High Definition Audio", had to set SMBIOS from 6,1 to 4,1 to make the sound work but I sort of lose the sound after a while and it becomes choppy...

Only by removing the jack of the speakers and reattaching does t come back normal again. But happens over and over.

Can anyone help?

Thx

Edit:
When the sound becomes choppy I select a different device for sound output in systems preferences and back to "Headphones" and sound normalizes...

My audio (alc892, El Capitan)works but i have a problem. When I boot the computer sometimes sound is humming and I found a way to fix it by setting input gain to 0 with the slider in voodooHDA. How can I make it stay permanently at 0?
Thx in advance
24 Apr 2016 04-26-08.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back