Contribute
Register

No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rear Green Port/Motherboard still not working.
All other files are the same
What audio device is selected in System Preferences/Output? What is plugged into front panel/Green?
Not true. If you had posted all file as requested, the above request would not have been necessary.

Hello, my rear audio port working well but the front audio won't generate any sound. When I plug headphones the SPSout change to line out, but there's no sound.

10.11.3/asus H97i-Plus/2703/i7 4790/HD4600
Realtek ALC887b
Green audio port mobo/case
Internal Speakers - Output

Can you advice me?

Attachments

• Mac Archive.zip
    758.6 KB · Views: 92
What audio device is selected in System Preferences/Output? What is plugged into front panel/Green?
Not true. If you had posted all file as requested, the above request would not have been necessary.

Sorry about that.

Anyway, this has been resolved.
just an embarrassing case of mis-matched audio input/output cables
racked my brain over this for nothing
sorry for taking up your time.. however, your question above helped me find this mistake, so thank you

Attachments

• SPSOut headphone.png
    SPSOut headphone.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 115
Select Headphones not Line Out.

What the....? all this time I thought it was done automatically by the system :banghead:
Oh well, lesson learned hahahaha.....my fault, thanks a lot Toleda! Glad to know there's nothing wrong with the system.

Comrades, someone may come across.
There is a build:
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 (realtekALC1150)
CPU: Intel i5 4690K
Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB SSC GAMING ACX 2.0+

El Capitan 10.11.3

Until yesterday, the system successfully flew to the other more simple motherboard. But the desire to accelerate a bit to the processor prompting the mother to change.

After replacing the I again put Clover bootloader UEFI is essentially for the sake of sound. Its not help and I used AppleHDA-1150.pkg

There was a problem:
NOWHERE does not play video and audio. When you press the PLAY everything is loaded (in the web case) but it's worth at around 0:00. Also with the files on the disc (I tried many different programs).

Checked the CPU, GPU, Audio, Cache - everything seems to be normal.

View attachment bootlog.log.txt
View attachment config.plist

Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 12.59.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-03 at 12.53.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-03 at 9.53.24 AM.png

IORegistryExplorer: View attachment myMac.ioreg

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back