Contribute
Register

No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules: • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
Self inflicted pain.
Not mentioned, installed HDAEnabler1.kext; not supported. Remove.
AppleHDA.kext is not native, install native.
Not clear what audio method installed, not from this site.
For support on this site, remove. see Realtek ALC AppleHDA/Post #1
Apply fixes and Restart.
Boot log and EFI screen shots are useless.
Reply with new files.

Thanks for the reply Toleda.
I've attempted to find HDAEnabler1.kext, but can only find HDAEnabler2.kext.
I've reinstalled AppleHDA.kext native.
Now I've lost HDMI audio, as well as all other output devices listed in the sound preferences.
I'm happy to upload new files, but I'm not sure what is needed, or how to obtain them. Please bear in mind that I'm new to this, and somewhat out of my depth with some of the instructions in the "problem reporting" requirements of this post.
I'm also not exactly sure of which audio method installed, as a friend attempted before me. (Multiple attempts/methods are likely)

Remove.

Required.

Fix onboard audio first.

Thanks for your patience.
I've removed HDAEnabler2.kext.
Attached 2 terminal outputs.

Still no output devices apparent.

Attachments

• Terminal Outputs.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 93
Please Help Me I am new to hackintosh and I need your help!

When I install Realtek audio drivers using MultiBeast I Receive The following message.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 8.21.39 PM.png

See Before You Install Audio/MultiBeast/Post #2
For MultiBeast errors, post to MultiBeast Bug Reports
I Did a clean install and I did verify what type of Drivers Should (ALC887) I install and Multibeast installed it properly At least it said so but when I restarted I had no audio devices and I am very sure that I did it properly and please help me I really want to get sound in my hackintosh and I did also tried the Realtek drivers and it did not work please help me. macOS 10.12 was working fine but when I updated to macOS 10.12.5 I never got audio to work please help me.

awd.png

Please Help Me I am new to hackintosh and I need your help!

When I install Realtek audio drivers using MultiBeast I Receive The following message.

View attachment 256904
Hey I know how to fix this!

Step 1. Download Clover Configurator

Step 2. Open it

Step 3. Click "Mount EFI" which is located in the tab to the left

Step 4. Click "Mount EFI" at the bottom right

Step 5. If it lets you choose between "disk0s1" & "disk1s1" select "disk0s1". Then you are done :D This allows your PC to locate the EFI files that clover is using. Ps. remember to always restart your pc when you have done changes in multibeast, otherwise the changes usually make no difference

Best regards me ;D

Hi, can I keep posting here or should I post under 1 of your help posts? ;) Either way...

The rear audio output works with amazing quality now with the RealTech TLC 892 drivers (Thanks to you)... But I can't get the front HD audio to work which is connected with a 2 pin HD audio cable to the front of my PC.

If there are different options on software, kexts or drivers to use to fix this, please give me the option with best sound quality. ;D

Hi, Toleda told me to post here.... Anyway my Front HD audio don't seem to want to work, Toleda believesthat it is not a software problem so I thought I could take a few pictures of the hardware.

The the audio port is a regular 3.5 mm audio jacket connected with a 2 pin cable to the front panel of my motherboard (Bottom Right),

Also something I thought of in after hand... The audio jacket works fine (not amazing quality) on Windows even on the front port output. So it's installed and is functional, but if I have to rewire it to an another port on the motherboard, please tell me

Ps. On the pictures, the cable that goes to the Audio jacket, is the dual pin connector cable that goes in to my bottom right panel (third connector, second line counted from right. It is 2 cables that is "glued" together and use the same plastic "case" which takes up 2 pins on the panel right under the power sw.

All kinds of help & ideas are welcome. Once again, sorry for writing so much xd

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • image.jpeg