Contribute
Register

No sound on Asus P8Z77-M Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------SOLVED-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I have some problems trying to installing my first hackintosh, hope you can help me a bit.

I started to install El capitan yesterday and I can't get the audio working (BIOS is not patched yet). I've tried several methods. First I tried to install the ALC892 from multibeast without results, then I followed the steps from this guide(only the audio part) http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/to...osx-el-capitan10113-p8z77-m-with-no-problems/
Without any results, I don't know if I'm missing something, but in the steps says that you have to do some things manually, when I execute it it doesn't ask me anything and I don't know if it worked fine...

My usb 3.0 are not working, but I want to solve the sound first. My BIOS is not patched yet and I don't know if its necessary to get the audio working.

Sorry for my english.

Specs:
Unibeast and Multibeast installed with UEFI Mode
MotherBoard: Asus P8Z77-M Pro
Processor: I5 2500K
Graphics: GTX 670

Attachments

• drivers.png
    drivers.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Solved, guys. The problem? I forgot that I had a dedicated sound card. Yes, I'm mentally disabled :).
The usb 3.0 are working too, except the ASMedia ones, I don't care at all. I thought it weren't working because my keyboard was not responding, but it doesn't respond on any USB even if it's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back