No Sound after wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
same problem after use of CodecCommander-Info.plist
no sound is coming after the wake up

same problem after use of CodecCommander-Info.plist
no sound is coming after the wake up

You don't 'use' an Info.plist.

You have to customize the kext by editing Info.plist for your hardware configuration, install it, repair permissions & rebuild cache, reboot.

Hello! As many know already, I'm a newbie here, and there is so much stuff that I don't know about OSX kernel. I know I can add the CodecCommander.kext with the help of clover configurator by mounting the EFI partition and copying the kext there but what folder?

And the rest of the process I'm quite lost. I don´t know the IOReg procedure, I mean, what's it for? Would it modify any other registry leading the system not to work propperly? I did some procedure in order to enable my USB 3.0 ports and I ended up recovering my instalation backup because the system won't boot again.

Thanks in advance for your patience and your time.

Hello! As many know already, I'm a newbie here, and there is so much stuff that I don't know about OSX kernel. I know I can add the CodecCommander.kext with the help of clover configurator by mounting the EFI partition and copying the kext there but what folder?

And the rest of the process I'm quite lost. I don´t know the IOReg procedure, I mean, what's it for? Would it modify any other registry leading the system not to work propperly? I did some procedure in order to enable my USB 3.0 ports and I ended up recovering my instalation backup because the system won't boot again.

Thanks in advance for your patience and your time.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Suggest you start by filling out your profile with laptop hardware details (as per FAQ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back