Contribute
Register

no-signal/black screen on installation screen "r9 270x"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly not sure what is the difference between using 6.1 or 14.2 "the current for El Cap" other than 6.1 was the one i was using on El Cap USB, i've included my current config incase u may need it.

sorry this it the only machine i have, for the IOReg not sure what u need but i have AIDA64 to extract the aml files or i can get the ones clover extract with "F4".

for the safe mode, for some unknown reason, everytime i try to boot into it the machine auto-reboot.

i have applied the FB patch from ur attached config and will try to rebuild the cache , then will report back.

again thanx for all ur help, deeply appreciate it :clap:

Using that config.plist will likely cause panics since this is a set up that should be using a Mac Pro definition use the config that I uploaded

I forgot to add fix display and changing GFX0 to GFX1 won't save for some reason so I reenabled Pike's fix in that config.plist use this one instead see if it works

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 227
hate to tell u, but same old "focken apple"

single user give panic , how would i rebuild the cache ?

single user give panic , how would i rebuild the cache ?
After plenty of reading i have figured that most of your issue here is the CPU in fact now you can try rebuilding caches from a USB installer via terminal keep in mind you'll have the use the cd command to move over to the drive you need to rebuild the caches on

Yeah the vga monitor is definitely not helping things. I tried a vga install a while back and I couldn’t get it to do anything. Sad thing is I knew better and wasted all my time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back