Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys,
I know lots of people've got the same problem. They asked it, they solved it and they shared it in this forum. I am sorry because I am doin laziness I wont read I am just asking. But in english, I am not very well, all of this posts is too much to read for me.
Whatever, in my case, I got MSI z170a Gaming m5, Evga gtx 970 and 6600k. I've readed to Installation Guide and I did what I saw. I installed El Capitan from external, it rebooted. I choised hfi part after boot and I've seen the Desktop of El Capitan. After all of this, I opened to MultiBeast. I've choosed to, inject Nvdıa, realtek 1150 and clover uefi. I installed Nvdia graphics driver and it said Restart Computer. After restart, I plug out usb stick, I choosed hfi, I've seen Apple Logo but after all of this, it said "No Signal" and monitor turned off and black screen.
Now what can I do. Btw in the system preferences my vram looks 0 gb. I need your help.
Thaks

1) you do not need to inject Nvidia
2) once you install the Nvidia web drivers make sure nvda_drv=1 options is enabled in Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back