Intel Cote i5 2.7 MHz
Graphics
Radeon 4570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all...

I have an issue with sensors identification. I use OpenCore bootloader and my PC is working fine excepet the fact that iStat Menus monitoring app doesn't see my sensors. I do have VirtualSMC.kext installed, however I don't have sensor kexts. When I just added sensor kexts to my KEXT folder within EFI folder, I was not able to boot machine. Can someone help please? Thanks.

Can someone please help?

When I add VirtualSMC.elf driver and sensor kext files to my OC Kext folder, I am not able to boot my computer. I get critical error at the very beginning of the boot process.

Can someone please help?

When I add VirtualSMC.elf driver and sensor kext files to my OC Kext folder, I am not able to boot my computer. I get critical error at the very beginning of the boot process.
Are you also adding the kext in your config.plist? You will not boot with OC unless you do that

Are you also adding the kext in your config.plist? You will not boot with OC unless you do that
Yes, I have added VirtualSMC.kext to my Config.plist under Kernel > Add.
What about VirtualSMC.efi driver? Do I have to add it to Config.plist , too? Which Sensor kexts should I add to Kext folder?

Yes, I have added VirtualSMC.kext to my Config.plist under Kernel > Add.
What about VirtualSMC.efi driver? Do I have to add it to Config.plist , too? Which Sensor kexts should I add to Kext folder?
post the EFI you're using and I'll have a look

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    71.6 MB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back