ASUS GTX750 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everybody!
I am from Brazil and sorry for bad english.
Ok, I already have a Dell Optiplex 780 Working Yosemite 10.10.5, but my GPU Maxwell ASUS GTX750 1GB don't have QE/CI activated. Can Someone help me?
I will leave here my print of Clover Configuration. ANY HELP WILL BE APRECIATED. Captura de Tela 2015-11-16 às 02.18.57.jpgCaptura de Tela 2015-11-16 às 02.18.48.jpgCaptura de Tela 2015-11-16 às 02.19.06.jpgCaptura de Tela 2015-11-16 às 02.19.18.jpg

First, how do you know you don't have QE/CI activated?

Hello my friend....Because i have some glitches and lags....and because my sistem dont recognize the Card.Captura de Tela 2015-11-22 às 15.14.03.jpg

I already installed! See the icon up right.....But even with the flag nvda_drv=1. Nothing happens.
If I delete all flags (except nvda_drv=1) I have blackscreen on boot.

I already installed! See the icon up right.....But even with the flag nvda_drv=1. Nothing happens.
If I delete all flags (except nvda_drv=1) I have blackscreen on boot.

Clearly they aren't loaded though due to the fact that your device isn't recognized properly.

Sometimes this happens because of the PCIe slot that the card is installed in. Try using a different slot to see what happens. This seems to be a common problem in Clover right now.

I have change the slot and reebot? just like that?

Sometimes. Although, I would first make sure your nvda_drv=1 flag is in your config file, and when you boot check your Nvidia icon to see if it shows as Nvidia or OS X.

Sometimes. Although, I would first make sure your nvda_drv=1 flag is in your config file, and when you boot check your Nvidia icon to see if it shows as Nvidia or OS X.

You can't go by what the driver manager says. With Clover it will always say default OS X driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back