Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello I have an Intel 4770k processor and I am trying to run the 4600 for my graphics. I have tried almost everything to get it to work and I cannot. I am using the Clover bootloader. I have researched through this forum and through Google. My About this mac said that i have 7mb of graphics memory which is odd. Any help would be great, Thanks

Hello I have an Intel 4770k processor and I am trying to run the 4600 for my graphics. I have tried almost everything to get it to work and I cannot. I am using the Clover bootloader. I have researched through this forum and through Google. My About this mac said that i have 7mb of graphics memory which is odd. Any help would be great, Thanks

Please read and comply with the Rules by adding your system specs to your profile/sig - It will help others to help you.

Thanks in anticipation.

I Added my specs but do you have any help that you can give me? Also, I have very bad lag in my animations, such as launchpad, dashboard, etc.

I Added my specs but do you have any help that you can give me? Also, I have very bad lag in my animations, such as launchpad, dashboard, etc.

Use Search at the top right of this page - Example.

Just had a quick look and there is a suggestion that you may have to patch your BIOS.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back