Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello to all,
if i install the downloaded maverick all wents super and the upate says ok you have to reboot, after i do that nothing happens and it is like before. I start the update and same things happened like he is loosing his brain while booting.
I boot with multibeast for ml, should i must boot with mb for maverick?
Or must i do some tricky settings in MB ML to recognize that there is something to do after reboot?

Have anyone an idea?

Hello to all,
if i install the downloaded maverick all wents super and the upate says ok you have to reboot, after i do that nothing happens and it is like before. I start the update and same things happened like he is loosing his brain while booting.
I boot with multibeast for ml, should i must boot with mb for maverick?
Or must i do some tricky settings in MB ML to recognize that there is something to do after reboot?

Have anyone an idea?

You have to make a Unibeast USB to update. You can't just run the app (that only works on Macs).

Thank you,
is there a step by step guide to do that while i never use such way?

Thank you,
is there a step by step guide to do that while i never use such way?

It isn't much different than when you first installed. Use forum search if you need hand holding.

I don´t want to know how i get the os on the stick, i want to know why i must have it on the stick and what´s going on than!
I have never used a stick while i put the os direct on a hfs+ Harddrive.
So if you say i can make it as ever, that´s it while i ask, because i make it as ever.
And thank you for compromising me, you are a really lucky person!

Command bar across top of screen under Guides

Thank you!
I have all read carefully but at one point i understand nothing!:crazy:
So i make me an USB Stick where i install Mavericks and than?
How is comming the Maverick on my Lion? What makes the stick with my Harddrive?
How can i install an update if i boot from an Stick that is allready updated?

Sorry sorry but i am a null checker:oops: at this point!
I can´t find no hint hint in the Guide, every step is totaly prezise but at the point where i have to plug in the stick, only yet you can update to maverick!?? Why what where so sorryyy:sick::banghead:

Thanks and regards

So i plug out my Brain and go step by step:headbang:
Everything went ok but i can´t boot without USB Stick and Bootcommand,
Boot: -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=0
But if i boot with this command i have a very slow Framerate on screen like wrong Graphicdriver.
I have tried to put the same commands into Multibeast, but it only gets staight on until the Apple logo comes up, than my Monitor switches to standby and i have to reset.

Did you have a solution for me?
Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back