Contribute
Register

No output devices found for Realtek ALC282 on 10.15 (Catalina).

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, let me know how it goes.

Does anyone else know how to fix the speaker popping on boot? This is still a problem I would like to fix.
Recently shifted to Opencore but faced similar problem;then I discovered problem was because of IRQ conflicts..then I apply SSDT-HPET with its OC specific patches and everything's works fine now...I highly recommend Opencore,not a single crash since conversion and that too with SIP fully enabled

Recently shifted to Opencore but faced similar problem;then I discovered problem was because of IRQ conflicts..then I apply SSDT-HPET with its OC specific patches and everything's works fine now...I highly recommend Opencore,not a single crash since conversion and that too with SIP fully enabled
I do want to make the switch but last time I tried using Opencore I had a very difficult time understanding how to get it working in the same way as Clover. I didn't understand any of the instructions with confidence and from what I've heard, getting it running on a desktop machine is easy enough but laptops are very difficult. Were you using a laptop?

hi akash10 - I'm currently trying to get audio working. As my laptop has the same alc282 I was hoping you could provide some information on what this irq conflict looks like and how I could the problem solved in opencore. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back