Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock X99 Taichi
CPU
Intel Core i7-6800K
Graphics
nVidia GTX 770
Hi everyone. I've been having a problem with getting my network working on my Hackintosh setup.

MB: GA-X58A-UD5
Video Card: Nvidia GTX 770
Processor: Intel Core i7 950
Dual boot with Windows 7 (separate SSD hard drives)

A little background--I had Snow Leopard running on this machine for years, but I bought a new graphics card yesterday and it wasn't compatible with SL, so I took the plunge and upgraded to Mavericks with a clean install. The install went fine, and when I did my first boot into Mavericks the audio wasn't working but the ethernet connection was (my internet is hard-wired). It is when I use Multibeast that I get a problem. I used the proper DSDT file for my motherboard, and I went through the settings and chose what I believe are the right drivers etc, but when Multibeast is done doing its thing and I reboot, the audio works but the network connection doesn't work anymore. Could anyone tell me why this would be the case? I've done a clean install a few different times and ran Multibeast immediately afterwards--sometimes trying no network driver, and other times using each of the two Realtek drivers in the provided options. Could it be another setting that I am choosing that is causing my Ethernet to crap out? Below is a screencap of the options I choose for Multibeast, with the Network driver being the one I've been changing. I'm at a bit of a loss, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2014-03-26 at 8.20.16 PM.png

For those in a similar predicament, I got the problem resolved by installing the driver found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back