Graphics
ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 210 1 GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Today, October 20th 2013, I installed the 10.8.5 combo update from 10.8.0. This combo update apparently already has the supplemental update. Before restarting i ran Multi-beast 5.5.3 to install the ALC877/888b "Current" audio drivers. I then allowed the combo updater to restart my computer. It took a little longer then usual to see the log in screen. I thought sweat! it worked. Wrong. My mouse and keyboard was not working and my wi-fi dongle was not blinking. After 5 minutes of looking at my other computer for help i noticed the keyboard entered random text. I cleared it all and was able to enter my password and the mouse worked. Once at the home screen everything worked as usual. I then restarted the computer but the same thing happened. the mouse and keyboard did not work and my wi-fi dongle was not blinking. But after waiting about 5 minutes everything worked again. Is there a way to fix this delay at startup along with the usb issues.

My System:
Gigabyte B75M-D3P
Asus 210 Silent
Intel Celeron g530

You can try if you haven't already repairing permissions for your installation drive and see where this takes you. Applications>Utilities>Disk Utility>Repair Permissions.

Repairing permissions did not work. Thanks anyway.

I noticed that everyone with a gtx 210 is experiencing this problem. I plan on upgrading to a 650 ti Boost or a 660. Will i experience the same problem with those graphics cards.

In the mean time any solutions? This is very annoying!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back