Graphics
GT220 Nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Gigabyte P55 USB3 board chose USB Legacy support on Unibeast install on the USB stick but I get no mouse or keyboard after it starts to boot to get to the installer. It goes to the install "choose your language" screen but mouse and keyboard don't work so can't install it.
Any ideas on what I am doing wrong. The system works fine on Lion.
Thanks

try the top usb ports next to the ps2 port, i just installed mavericks on exact same board without a problem.
good luck

You mean for the mouse and keyboard or the usb stick?
The usb stick it reads fine its just the mouse and keyboard that don't work at the install screen where you initially choose the language
i tried the boot usb stick in there and the keyboard mouse in there and no different. what settings did you boot with?
I assume you use unibeast legacy usb option? I used -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes

yes i did use unibeast, the only thing that i changed was the fakesmc kext. i replaced it with a different version because of blank screen problems i had other than that i just plugged in my usb keyboard and mouse on the top two usb port next to the ps2 plug and for boot flags i just used -v -f

be sure to boot of the unibeast for the first boot after the install is complete.

ok got it . i had unibeast 3.0 and they had released 3.01 so redid it and then it worked.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back