Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77 D3H
CPU
intel core i7 3770k
Graphics
Msi has Nvidia Gt730
After years of trying I finally managed to install mac os x (maverics) on my hackintosh. After the multibeast installation I rebooted the system and it never worked again. After the first reboot I entered the bios and I disabled the turbo mode and also I set the limit of the cpu fan to 300 rpm instead of 200. After that there is no signal to the monitors and the keyabord seem to not have power from the motherboard. So I cannot access the bios. I have cleares the CMOS and I also replaced the battery but nothing... please help me...

Got a link to the guide you used?

How is your monitor connected? How is your keyboard connected? I don't know why you would have set a limit on the CPU fan.

Bottom line is that if you can't get a monitor signal on post you have a hardware problem if you really have reset the CMOS correctly. Once you get that problem sorted out you should be able to carry on and finish the install on boot into OSX.

I have got two monitors. The one is connected with an hdmi cable and the other with a vga one. I have tried both onboard graphics card by removing the external one and the external itself but nothing happens. The keyboard and mouse are connected in usb ports. The cpu fun limit is the minimum rpm not the maximum allowed. But I cannot understand that...... I was in bios and after saving the changes the coomputer stoped working...

VGA will not work with OSX so unplug it. If you are unable to see a display with your HDMI monitor connected, and you really, truly, (double check!) have reset the CMOS correctly then you have a hardware problem that is not likely caused by trying to install OSX.

Also just be clear you've plugged the mouse and keyboard into powered USB ports. You probably have but I'm just sayin'......

I followed the motherboard's manual in order to clear the CMOS so I do not think that I did it in a wrong way... Sorry for my mistake.. it is an hdmi and a dvi port not a vga... They worked properly while I was running maverics for the first time but after reboot I have no signal from none of them.

Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back