Contribute
Register

No luck with Dell M1330 with High Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10
CPU
i7-5930K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm am like new new to the whole Hackintosh wave. I have a Dell XPS M1330 laptop that I am trying to install Mac OS High Sierra onto. It just freezes with the apple logo on the screen. I thought it was moving slow just because it is an old laptop, but I let it stay there for like a whole day while at work and came home....nothing. I am trying with the legacy install by the way. What should I be doing different to get it to work or is my laptop way too old for the new OS? Plz help. Thanks.

I'm am like new new to the whole Hackintosh wave. I have a Dell XPS M1330 laptop that I am trying to install Mac OS High Sierra onto. It just freezes with the apple logo on the screen. I thought it was moving slow just because it is an old laptop, but I let it stay there for like a whole day while at work and came home....nothing. I am trying with the legacy install by the way. What should I be doing different to get it to work or is my laptop way too old for the new OS? Plz help. Thanks.

Not a ProBook. Moved to laptop support.

Your profile has no laptop hardware details. Please fix as per FAQ:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back