Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD3
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1050 Ti
Recently did a High Sierra install on my hackintosh. I tried to update from sierra to high sierra but it didn't work and made my system not boot, so I wiped the hard drive and did a clean install of high sierra and migrated all the files from a time machine backup.

Having an issue now where the ethernet will connect, sometimes, but then after a day or two it'll stop working. On sierra the only issue I ever had was that I would get a self assigned IP Address issue but usually power cycling would solve that.

Currently the ethernet is green saying it's connected but I have no internet connection. It says it's connected but can't get the ethernet to work. The driver I'm currently using is IntelMausiEthernet V2.2.0

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Recently did a High Sierra install on my hackintosh. I tried to update from sierra to high sierra but it didn't work and made my system not boot, so I wiped the hard drive and did a clean install of high sierra and migrated all the files from a time machine backup.

Having an issue now where the ethernet will connect, sometimes, but then after a day or two it'll stop working. On sierra the only issue I ever had was that I would get a self assigned IP Address issue but usually power cycling would solve that.

Currently the ethernet is green saying it's connected but I have no internet connection. It says it's connected but can't get the ethernet to work. The driver I'm currently using is IntelMausiEthernet V2.2.0

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
why not try a later version of the kext?

Attachments

• IntelMausiEthernet-V2.5.0.zip
    140.6 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back