Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
5700XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
I download the 8.23GB Install macOS Catalina file on an authentic Mac with SIP/CSR confirmed disabled. Unibeast completes w/o errors. On my build system, Clover boots but there's no installer option. I deleted the .IAPhysicalMedia file and have the HFSPlus drivers in the Clover folder. Disabling USB 3.0 makes no difference.

This is the same USB drive and method I used to successfully get 10.15.4 going in the past: I started running into this once 10.5.5 was released. I do have the latest Unibeast and have even reinstalled the latest Clover (which deleted a bunch of drivers - with or without them there's no install option).

Clover attached - iMac 14,2 for Optiplex 9020 Haswell / HD4600 iGPU only

Edit: I initially thought this was Unibeast problem because the Clover worked previously and the latest Catalina update was the only thing that "changed."

Advice to anyone reading this: When you are "re-using" a USB stick for Unibeast, make sure you ERASE it via Disk Utility first. Leaving it named "Install macOS Catalina" and then running Unibeast will put a 1 at the end your mount point and all kinds of other goofy stuffy will happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back