Graphics
iGPU Not Working - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB No acceleration
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
No iGPU working in Gigabyte H370M DS3H

Hi everybody I need your help whith my Hackintosh.

I have a Gigabyte H370M DS3H with a Intel Core i7-9700 CPU @ 3 GHz. running Mojave 10.14.6. Unibeast Installer. Everything is working: Audio, Ethernet, sleep/awake. But for some reason, i dont work with accelarated iGPU graphics.(Intel UHD Graphics 630)

At boot time, don't show anything with the cord attached to a iGPU. I tried changes in the BIOS settings with no success.

I finally use a incompatible, nPascal Nvidia card with no acceleration. This is the only way I can see something in the monitor. The Hackintosh is working as design station and is really powerful, but is working at 50%
Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

PD.: I attach my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 65
No iGPU working in Gigabyte H370M DS3H

Hi everybody I need your help whith my Hackintosh.

I have a Gigabyte H370M DS3H with a Intel Core i7-9700 CPU @ 3 GHz. running Mojave 10.14.6. Unibeast Installer. Everything is working: Audio, Ethernet, sleep/awake. But for some reason, i dont work with accelarated iGPU graphics.(Intel UHD Graphics 630)

At boot time, don't show anything with the cord attached to a iGPU. I tried changes in the BIOS settings with no success.

I finally use a incompatible, nPascal Nvidia card with no acceleration. This is the only way I can see something in the monitor. The Hackintosh is working as design station and is really powerful, but is working at 50%
Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

PD.: I attach my config.plist

Hello there.

Okay, if you have checked your BIOS and made sure iGPU is enabled, my next suggestion would be to look at your choice of System-Definition.

Your config.plist shows iMac19,3

I've never heard of a 19,3

I'm probably out-of-the-loop if it does exist, and if so, what kind of machine is it?

Anyway, back to curing the problem - choose a system-definition that features an active iGPU. Or, if you would rather select one for descrete GPU then choose an earlier iMac model - just for testing purposes. I run iMac14,2 and get output to my AMD RX card and, when I need it, to my UHD630 iGPU.

:)

Hi, thanks for the answer!
The change to 19,3 is because Quicklook in Finder don't work with 18,3. Is a tweak found in youtube...
i change to 14,2 and test it. Need to Inject Intel in Clover?

Hi, thanks for the answer!
The change to 19,3 is because Quicklook in Finder don't work with 18,3. Is a tweak found in youtube...
i change to 14,2 and test it. Need to Inject Intel in Clover?

Hi,

No need to Inject Intel.

However, it is always an option to test if you still have no luck. :thumbup:

Hi again, sorry.
When connect to iGPU, Clover Ok, show Apple logo, the progress bar advances, makes a glitch and the computer restarts by itself, and again, and again. i Have WatheverGreen and Lilu installed to manage de iGPU. I try to inject Intel in Clover.

What logfile do you need to know what's happen?
Thanks!

Hi again, sorry.
When connect to iGPU, Clover Ok, show Apple logo, the progress bar advances, makes a glitch and the computer restarts by itself, and again, and again. i Have WatheverGreen and Lilu installed to manage de iGPU. I try to inject Intel in Clover.

What logfile do you need to know what's happen?
Thanks!

Perhaps upload your EFI folder (without the themes etc)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 97
Thanks @UtterDisbelief
Here is the EFI folder

Hi there.

Thanks for the EFI folder.

Well, here are a couple of ideas for you:

1) Load your config.plist into Clover Configurator and go to the Graphics tab. Move your mouse over to the right where it says "ig-platform-id" and click on the pull-up menu:

iGPU1.jpg

... as you can see you can select a value that matches your System-Defintion.

Talking of System-Defintions -

2) Chose one that is from a real Mac. There are other ways to get Preview and QuickLook for JPEGs working in Mojave.

Try those two things.

Also, while we are here, you have an overclocking ACPI patch in your EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. Is it meant to be there? It seems inappropriate for your CPU.

Hi again and thx for the reply.
I try changing 1) with no luck, stuck and restart. I attach the new config.plist <1>
I try 2) and yes! QuickLook and Preview working fine!
the ACPI patch is an opcion on Multibeast that I try. <attach 2> Can I remove this with no problem?

Attachments

• 1-config-imac.plist.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 2-Multibeast SSDT option.jpg
    2-Multibeast SSDT option.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 67
Hi again @UtterDisbelief. Can you help me with this?
thanks thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back