Graphics
Gigabyte Z97N -Wifi
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First of all apologies. I'm completely new to Hackintosh builds. I brought all the components suggested for the DeluxeMini Mac from the build guide section.

After a few days scratching my head everything is working except the HDMI Audio.

i read http://www.tonymacx86.com/hdmi-audio/172023-amd-nvidia-hdmi-audio-easy-guide.html posted by @toledo but my numbers do not match any of the ones listed in any of the ssdt files.

Is it possible someone can help me step by step?

Thanks in advance, Darren

I'm running El Capitan.

Apologies. Can you tell me what you mean by my primary system. Like I said I'm a newbie but a quick learner. Don't be put off please. Thanks in advance.

Can you tell me what you mean by my primary system.
First and only system is primary. Second system may become primary or may not, your choice.
Why is profile important? Based on your profile, Post #1 statement regarding AMD/Nvidia HDMI audio is not applicable.

For HD4600 HDMI audio, see Post #1, HDMI Audio AppleHDA. Post any questions to that thread.

Hey! Sorry again but i still have no idea what you're talking about. Primary system? Secondary system? do you mean my preferred connection for audio? Or my Hackintosh set up? or something else? Please talk to me like an idiot :)

I will have a look at the link you provided and post on that thread. Thanks for help so far. I have a feeling there will be a lot more stupid questions coming your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back