1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
  4. Other
Plz can someone give me help with this one, cuz i've tried every single thing but it does not work for me.
Now i have set onboard audio to enabled in my BIOS and still it does not work either way, but i want to get audio from my graphics card because it is more easier for me that way. Please give me some good solutions, i've been searching the web including this forum and i've come up with nothing. So please fix my problem :):):):):):):)

Try this thread.

Good Luck

Plz can someone give me help with this one, cuz i've tried every single thing but it does not work for me.
Now i have set onboard audio to enabled in my BIOS and still it does not work either way, but i want to get audio from my graphics card because it is more easier for me that way. Please give me some good solutions, i've been searching the web including this forum and i've come up with nothing. So please fix my problem :):):):):):):)

I am in the exact same boat as the OP. I'm not sure how some can get sound with little effort and others can't get it at all. I've spent hours on this. I'm thinking it has to do with Vd-t being enabled in my BIOS. However I can't switch it off because it's locked on enabled. Any ideas on how to make it switchable?

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I am in the exact same boat as the OP. I'm not sure how some can get sound with little effort and others can't get it at all. I've spent hours on this. I'm thinking it has to do with Vd-t being enabled in my BIOS. However I can't switch it off because it's locked on enabled. Any ideas on how to make it switchable?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back