Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

Been a long time and originally a 10.4.4 hackintosh OG so go easy. :p

Recently changed a couple of parts of my system due to failure. I have just completed a fresh install of High Sierra but have no hardware acceleration of my 1080Ti.

I have read quite a few posts on this and there appears to be many views on this but no clear cut answer of what is needed to get a working graphics subsystem so I am a little confused to say the least

To be brief: What files and options are needed for the X99-A to enable the acceleration of the 1080Ti graphics card?

I see multiple posts on AptioMemory and EmuVariableUefi-64.efi do I need both these and what do they do exactly, Are Lilu and whatevergreen needed and lastly should I use nvidiaweb true in my config plist

Any help much appreciated.

System:
Ausu X99-A - 5820k - 1080Ti

Thank you, after trial and error I figured out all I needed was to install the nvidia drivers with
Code:
bash <(curl -s https://vulgo.github.io/webdriver) 387.10.10.10.40.113
and theninstall whatevergreen and lilu to /kexts/other folder.

Another issues now though. Using migration assistant to move data from an older working install with tons of applications and data caused the system to not boot any longer. I believe this is due to me not unselecting "other files and folders" This option copies files and folder at the root level I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back