Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Aorus Gaming 5 z270x
CPU
Intel Core i7 4770K
Graphics
Gigabyte Geforce 1050 TI 4GB
Hello, I'm am experiencing an issue with not being able to see any hard drive partition Icons. This happened after I reformatted and installed a new os x.
Here are my computer specs:
Aorus gaming 5 z270x motherboard.
Intel Core i7 4770k
Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM (8GB x 2)
Gigbyte Geforce 1050 TI 4GB Graphics Card.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I've attached a photo below also.

Attachments

• IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 374
Last edited:
Thank you@ @BreBo, Yes I've check and APFS.efi is in my folder. It still doesn't show any partitions when I boot up the unibeast drive.

@Kolepa, 2nd request - please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Thank you@ @BreBo, Yes I've check and APFS.efi is in my folder. It still doesn't show any partitions when I boot up the unibeast drive.

Is it really true that your CPU is the 4770K? Because if so it should not work in your Z270 motherboard. Is your CPU the 7700K?

Hi there,
I got the same issue as Kolepa described.
Tried many ways to create Sierra and High Sierra install sticks and used different EFI images. APFS.efi driver is present.
I followed the guide of thealika (https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-asus-z270g-i7-7700k-nvme-intel-hd630.227482/) with same hardware specs. But for me his Clover does not even boot form the stick.

When I attack a second disk with an old Windows installation, Clover finds the Windows partions (but does not boot to Windows).

Any ideas what I could have missed?

Thanks a lot!
Regards mr-gurke

IMG_2204.jpg

Did someone worked our the issue??
I use Clover v5103 and have same issue...

■Hardware configuration
MB:
MSI MEG Z390 ACE

CPU:
i7-9700KF

RAM:
CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200

GPU:
MSI ARMOR RX570 8G OC

Storage:
System - WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD M.2 2280 500GB
Data- WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD M.2 2280 500GB

Wi-Fi & BT:
Dual Band BCM94331CD

my USB installer doesn't show up....

please kindly let me know if anyone know work around.

Thank you.

Hi, I have just encoutered the same issue unfortunately.

After an installation of Hackintool today, (follow-up of a shaky 10.11 towards 10.12 upgrade - that needed extra installation of a few .kext-s to fix Nvidia Drivers problems...)
Hackintool prompted me into upgrading to the latest version of Clover. I don't know why I accepted the install prompts... but I did ;/

The version of Clover is 5105.
I had done multiple restarts before updating Clover, so this is really what apprently triggered the disappearing of the two startup icons.

I am not an expert in UEFI shell commands and it looked pretty tricky to find a solution (the dump gives me a extremely long list which I cannot guarantee the numbering - so I didn't risk trying the "add" command)

>> is there a way to trigger the startup process without the display of the SSD icon ?

I'm wondering the same as above. I updated clover because my OS was sluggish, and now I got no boot icons...

I'm wondering the same as above. I updated clover because my OS was sluggish, and now I got no boot icons...
maybe compare both your old efi and your new efi to see any changes between the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back