Contribute
Register

No handoff: BT/WiFi works on New Mojave install

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gave me an idea, when I come home I will try that iCloud logout / re-login.

The kernel extensions that exist I think are enough, otherwise, neither Bluetooth nor Wifi would work, I say...

And the headaches are very true, I am waiting to read the OpenCore documentation and customize the configuration a bit for my specific hardware, because although it works, some USBs do not work (and it is not a thing of the InjectAll), and also takes a while to load, longer than I would like.
yea picked up the new M1 Mac Mini to avoid these headaches lol. Great decision got a nice company discount too

yea picked up the new M1 Mac Mini to avoid these headaches lol. Great decision got a nice company discount too
Try googling "M1 Mac mini Bluetooth problems" they are trying to fix them but haven't done it yet.

Well I just tried to restart the session and it worked perfect.

I could already say that absolutely everything works. ^_^

I am so happy!

Thanks a lot @jschaef250!!! <3

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-01-26 a las 20.46.08.png
    Captura de pantalla 2021-01-26 a las 20.46.08.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 41
Try googling "M1 Mac mini Bluetooth problems" they are trying to fix them but haven't done it yet.
As an owner I can say they are extremely exaggerated. Only thing I am experiencing is a typing hickup a few times but nothing major. 0 issues with bluetooth audio for me.

Well I just tried to restart the session and it worked perfect.

I could already say that absolutely everything works. ^_^

I am so happy!

Thanks a lot @jschaef250!!! <3
Ayyyy glad I could help out! Its such a convenience to have it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back