Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> No Graphics Found (Intel HD 4400) - Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
As I suspected since I think I did already try that, it did do much... still 3M VRAM in About this Mac, 0mB in Hackintool CPU infos, CPU Info missing in Hackintool as in my previous post...
I think that FakeID + injectIntel is the "old" method with previous Fakexxx.kext if I am correct. I am trying to use Lilu+Whatevergreen method. The first lines of this thread here suggest to remove these parameters and try to inject in Devices/Properties/Properties Value.
Any other idea @cmn699, @RehabMan ?
Thanks again
Best

Attachments

• configsample.zip
    2 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
no, I cannot inject devide-id apparently... It remains as shown 0x0A16... no matter what I do...
maybe it is liked to the SMB that I chose and taht is not compatible ? really, i don't know...
I think your Config/Devices/Properties weren't set correctly but I am not certain.

Last edited:
Incredible! It finally worked!
Amazing!
Thank you!
2-3 more checks and it’s almost perfect. Still not sure what was wrong but maybe my config was corrupted...
Best
Tony

Incredible! It finally worked!
Amazing!
Thank you!
2-3 more checks and it’s almost perfect. Still not sure what was wrong but maybe my config was corrupted...
Best
Tony

The config's you provided didn't have platform-id 0x0D220003 together with device-id 0x0412
Glad you got it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back