Contribute
Register

No GPU Power Managment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if that is a news for this topic, but i realized, that the AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext is not loaded according to extensions summary !!!! Don't know if that is important !

Don't know if that is a news for this topic, but i realized, that the AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext is not loaded according to extensions summary !!!! Don't know if that is important !

Maybe you did something wrong, AGPM get loaded.... ;)

APGM.loaded.jpg

Maybe you did something wrong, AGPM get loaded.... ;)

View attachment 73112

I have the same problem that AGPM isn't loading. Do you have any tips how to fix this or where to look ? What system definition would be the best for my system (i5 3570, gtx 660 ti) ? Thx :)

OK....did a few tests more!

used the OpenCL.frameworks of ML, the GPU now is working like it should, throttling up and down, doesn´t matter which application is in use, tried first with Quicklook/Finder and Photoshop....everything working fine so fare.
But i got another problem during the test....scrambled graphics in some parts, or just no icons.

So i´m pretty sure the whole problem/bug is only related to OpenCL

OpenCL.1.jpg

OpenCL.2.jpg

GPU.OpenCL.jpg

other point...i´m not able to install the new HwSensors build HWSensors.5.3.935.pkg
i got errors the normal way with the installer and with pacifist. any ideas?

other point...i´m not able to install the new HwSensors build HWSensors.5.3.935.pkg
i got errors the normal way with the installer and with pacifist. any ideas?

Same here, there's no way to install it!
By the way i'm gonna try with your OpenCL.frameworks trick and see what happens!

can you upload OpenCL.frameworks of ML and agmp.kext.

switched back to fakesmc 5.3.820
5.3.901 was working good (with a backtrace problem) but i tried to install the new 5.3.935 that messed up everything.
Now the .901 version gives me some problems at the boot and it doesn't load, so i switch back to the multibeast version (that works pretty fine on my system).

edit: ok i tried using OpenCL.frameworks from ML and i've got glitches and other video problems. quickview doens't actually works and neither other opencl benchmarks and applications...

it's work but with some graphic problem...can you upload the OpenCL of Maverick .... Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back