Contribute
Register

No GPU Power Managment

Status
Not open for further replies.
just copy the libclh.dylib file from web driver into standard driver and PM works then too (so does opencl). Every OS update will break web driver and make it default back to outdated R310, breaking power management until you update web driver again, OR re-copy libclh.dylib from web driver into the stock 10.9.x driver.

Hi Mystical!
Can you explain the process in a more accurate way?
That would help not-so-expert users in this forum to arrange the drive modification.
Thanks a lot.

how do i test out the gpu states to see if the pm for graphic card is working.. i mean what terminal command and kext do i have to use to see IGPU state etc..

gtx 680 4g os x 10.9.4 nvidia WebDriver-334.01.02f02 and cuda 6.0.51

thanks guys

@daviddx: You can see the GPU state and much more with HWMonitor. It's free and included with MultiBeast. I hope I could help.

Today I edited the AppleAGPM Power management kext to make my GTX660 Power management work. hat seems to work. Now I read that the newest NVIDIA webdrivers with Cuda just works as well. Did you use an edited kext as well or just the NVIDIA drivers?
Do you also see that Power management gets enabled on Console? With edited kext I can see that. Please help me out here...

Edit: I had to learn that edit the AGPM kext did not fix the issue for me too. :banghead: I did put the original file back and will now download and install the NVIDIA webdriver.
Edit 2: And that works as it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back