1,83GHZ core2duo
Graphics
intel gma950
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
I also thought that SpeedStep would not work but then I tried that tool and looked at the power consumption i put my computer into. It showed that there were more than two states and the Intel tool proved me right.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
i5-3570K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I just recently installed Mavericks 10.9.1 over a Lion Installation on a spare partition to test compatibility of applications.
Reading through this discussion I thought I'd do some test myself on my Sandy-Bridge System with NVIDIA GTX 650Ti and compare those with the behaviour on 10.8.5 which I still use day to day.

I have not changed the AGPM-kext and I am still using MacPro3,1 as a system profile on both versions.

Luxmark 2.1 freezes clock rate on both systems to maximum level, FCPX works well on both system and VLC and Quicktime also play back without hiccups at lowest GPU clock for a H264 576x768 video.
The only difference I could detect so far is that 'Preview' freezes the GPU clock at its highest level on 10.9.1 when displaying JPG, while it does keep GPU clock at lowest level using 10.8.5. PDF-files are not causing this freeze.

SpeedStep on CPU works great on both (I am using Chimera 2.2.1 with "Generate P-States"=YES and "Generate C-States"=YES and a DSDT for my motherboard)

Please see details in the attached file.
I should mention that I am using the latest HWMonitor under 10.9.1 while under 10.8.5 I am using the version from Mulitbeast 5.5.5.

So my conclusion is that there are still issues with the OpenCL implementation (probably carried over from 10.8) and that modifying AGPM-kext has no effect at least for my GTX650Ti regardless of OS X version.
While I can live with the Luxmark issue, let's hope Apple fixes the issues with 'Preview' in 10.9.2.

[EDIT] Please see also my experience with AGPM under 10.8 here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-hardware-discussion/75540-gtx-650-ti-thread-8.html#post539800

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-UD5H
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for the advice I will try the Intel's gadget out, but for p states I am using DPCI manager and it reports the same values as HWMonitor does.

Edit: I tried it out and if the values Intel tool shows are accurate it looks like we are having a better CPU power management than HWMonitor shows..

My p-states didn't show properly until I created a DSDT. I forget the thread on here, but I followed the steps it outlined.

Motherboard
Asrock H61M-VG4
CPU
Core i5-2500k
Graphics
GTX770
My AGPM gets loaded fine,
but with unkonow plattform.

Does anyone have a edited version of
AppleGraphicsPowermanagement for a GTX770,

By the way i´m using smbios MacPor5.1

Greets
Schimmi

Motherboard
Asrock x79 Extreme6
CPU
Intel i7-4820K
Graphics
Asus Geforce GTX-760 OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have a GTX-760 on 10.9. There is no kext loaded, is anyone able to tell me which kext is loaded on there's please?

Motherboard
Mavericks 10.9.4
CPU
Intel Core i5-3570K @ 4.42GHz
Graphics
Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB 2-Way SLI
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a GTX-760 on 10.9. There is no kext loaded, is anyone able to tell me which kext is loaded on there's please?

honestly, it has nothing to do with this post. It wont change anything if you have AGPM loaded. I've never had it loaded and never had a problem with 10.8.
It's 99.9% OpenCL related (according to this/other forums and hackers).

It's a problem on Apple side and apparently nothing we do will fix this, unless going back to ML OpenCL framework (which will cause graphic artefacts) or do that ridiculous "plug everything in your onboard graphics" that just bypass your GTX unless for some very specific CUDA supported applications

Motherboard
Asrock x79 Extreme6
CPU
Intel i7-4820K
Graphics
Asus Geforce GTX-760 OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks for the reply Paul. I was just concerned because it says 'Display 7mb' on my Overview and wanted to make sure I was using to it's full potential aswell as not damaging the hardware.

Motherboard
GA-H87-D3H
CPU
I7 4770
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
where can i download the latest beta (13C39)?