Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a fresh install of Mojave. Everything seems to be running except the imessages. app store, etc.. When i click on the app store it crashes.
I am not showing anything in the system profiler under ethernet. My wifi is working.

I currently have
TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter, 2.4GHz 450Mbps/5GHz 450Mbps, IEEE 802.1a/b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2

I will attach the config file.
The last thing I tried was selecting fixLan in the clover configurator.

I just dont want to mess this up to were i have to start over. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Current_config.plist
    18.9 KB · Views: 59
I thought I could get by without iMessage and face time but not having the access to the app store is causing a lot of issues.
If I buy a new wireless card will this fix the issue?
Is there something I messed up in the setup that is not seeing what ever I do have for ethernet?
I do have several old iMacs as well as a newer MacBook Pro, would it work if I added the serial numbers from either one of those? After reading more it sounds like I may need a real serial# and rom?

If there is something I am not posting or something I am posting incorrectly please note that and I can fix it. Just trying to get this system up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Jim Minrod

SOLVED: I ended up using the IntelMauseEthernet.kext and all worked except I still have an issue with the app store crashing. I will create a new post for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back