Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> No ethernet after fresh Mojave installation on Intel NUC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i had exactly the same issue , during installation my system halted also on DHCP and i skipped that part and ended up with no Ethernetcard today i got the tip on this forum that i should turn on the option FixRegions in the Acpi -> Fixes section , i already had selected FixLAN , apparently i had to select both because after selecting them and rebooting my Ethernetcard came to live and is functioning now !

@takens finally! That worked! What a simple fix for a problem I had for a long time. Thank you very much for sharing that!

It is an option in the CLOVER bootloader.

If you are using OpenCore there isn't an equivalent entry available.

When viewed in Clover Configurator there are two sections of APCI Fixes, as shown in the screenshots below.

ACPI Fixes 1.
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 23.46.06.png

ACPI Fixes 2.
Screenshot 2022-01-11 at 23.46.23.png

The FixRegions=True option is highlighted within the larger rectangle.

No luck.
In Clover 5119 I don't see windows as you've shown but under options/ACPI patching/DST fix mask I checked fix LAN and fix regions. No network.
I accessed the config.plist file on my boot drive EFI using Clover Configurator 5.17.0.0 and checked the FixLAN and FixRegions boxes. Saved the changes. Undid the changes I made with Clover bootloader. No network.
I see "no services in this location' in system preferences/network. If I click (+) to set up a service I get a pop-up stating Preferences Error: There was an error in network preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back