Contribute
Register

no entry little symbol on apple logo when trying to install

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO NOw no no entry sign, screen becomes black and after a few seconds screen have no signal ..
is there a wau to put the usbbusfix and grphicenable commands together ?
when ried to see the commands we passed the still waiting step and after a few seconds in the lines option too the screen lost the signal

USBBusFix=Y GraphicsEnabler=Y

Hi guys, I am also facing the same issue. Using z77x-ud3h with i3750k. Jus bought my hardwares today.

so i putted some command with the usb command and now installing i'll tell you if it's work :)

Hi guys, I am also facing the same issue. Using z77x-ud3h with i3750k. Jus bought my hardwares today.

I suceed reaching lanugaes and i'm now installing. i putted this commands together-write it like i did:
USBBusFix=Yes; PCIRootUID=0

FINISHED the installation and it restarted itself ..
choosed the mountain lion and the screen is black .. nothing happeans ..
please help i have no windows now and no mac

I suceed reaching lanugaes and i'm now installing. i putted this commands together-write it like i did:
USBBusFix=Yes; PCIRootUID=0

didn't help me.. :(

PLEASE HELP
installed some drivers .. the computer won't load back after restart .. if the usb out it's just not load and if usb in and choose the mac it's on apple screen and some lines that doesn't change on it.
no matter what commands i'm putting
it should come up from the hard disk now, doesnt it ?

how can i find what motherboard hackintosh have ?

i finally able to proceed with the installation. i realised i cant use the USB 3 ports. and my board does not have USB 2.0 ports. so i use a converter and connected up to the on board USB 2.0 to the front panel.

I had successfully able to enter 2nd boot after the first installation. hrs of continuous research and troubleshooting finally paid off.

The first time I was unable to boot after the first installation. A no entry sign appeared in front of the apple logo. I manage to boot via -x and boot into safe mode. Thereafter install multibeast. Restart and works! The 3rd boot do not require to key in anything.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back