<< Solved >> No DW1560 Bluetooth after sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Toshiba Satellite P50-C-18D
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700hq
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 530 + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M with Optimus Technology(disabled)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Sometimes (or lately usually) when I wake my laptop from sleep the bluetooth is not available.

I think that the problem is that whenever my laptop goes to sleep, all usb device (internal or not) are disconnected and then reconnected on wake.
But sometimes the bluetooth isn't disconnected (at least according to macOS) but is still connected as an empty device.
IORegistryExplorer screenshots show how sometimes the bluetooth is reconnected normally and sometimes not:
Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 20.12.31.png

It's a really weird issue and I will be really thankful for your help!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    38.5 MB · Views: 251
Two more screenshots showing the properties of the two broken bluetooth devices after sleep.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 21.46.34.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 21.46.34.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 21.46.26.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 21.46.26.png
    250 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Have you tried with these boot-args?
Code:
bpr_probedelay=200 bpr_initialdelay=400 bpr_postresetdelay=400

For me personally it didn’t fix the issue but it might for you.

(You might already use these but I’m on my phone and therefore can’t download your efi zip sorry)

Have you tried with these boot-args?
Code:
bpr_probedelay=200 bpr_initialdelay=400 bpr_postresetdelay=400

For me personally it didn’t fix the issue but it might for you.

(You might already use these but I’m on my phone and therefore can’t download your efi zip sorry)
I tried them and they actually fixed quite a lot of things with slow wake up times and the usbinjectall.kext but the problem remains whenever my laptop has been asleep for more than about 2 hours.

I tried them and they actually fixed quite a lot of things with slow wake up times and the usbinjectall.kext but the problem remains whenever my laptop has been asleep for more than about 2 hours.

Yup, same for me...

Yup, same for me...
I think that disabling "Put hard disks to sleep when possible" fixed it because with this option enabled macOS goes to some hibernation-like deep sleep which it can't wake from correctly.
I still need to test it more but it seems promising, I had bluetooth in the morning after leaving the computer in sleep state during the whole night.

I disabled that setting and left my laptop to sleep over the night (~7h). When waking from sleep bluetooth is still working. So I guess that fixed it, thanks!

I disabled that setting and left my laptop to sleep over the night (~7h). When waking from sleep bluetooth is still working. So I guess that fixed it, thanks!
Happy that it helped you but sadly I still have the same problem, gotta debug harder I guess

put this flag bpr_probedelay=300 bpr_initialdelay=500 bpr_postresetdelay=500 in config.plis
I solved this issue to putting this flag and also worked deep sleep after wake

Nope, the issue is in fact still here! This time I only left the laptop to sleep for maybe 10-15 minutes... so it still seems to be random. Thanks for your input anmool, I will try with your values...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back