Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi all,

I have a GTX 660 (MSI TwinFrozr Gaming) with 2 screens, a 4K on the Displayport output, and a standard screen on the DVI one.
Both are working fine with mavericks. (with only GraphicsEnabler=No in my boot.plist)

I tried to install Yosemite (with Clover, I wanted to give it a try) but only the DVI output works.
When OSX displays the login windows, my 4K monitor wakes up (but remains black) and then go back to sleep.

I don't know if the issue comes from Yosemite, or from Clover.

Is there some people using a 4K screen over displayport with a GTX 660 on Yosemite ?

Thanks

I have a GTX 760 and have been driving 2 displays using DVI. I just bought a 4k display and need to use DisplayPort, the 2nd display, using DVI still works but the new one has the same problem you describe. I tried starting up with just the 4k display connected and I get the Clover boot screen, but as soon as it starts to boot OSX, the screen goes dark and then into sleep.

Have you found a solution or does anyone have the answer?

Im having the exact same problem with a AMD Radeon HD 7870 XT 2048 MB.
Anyone have any ideas on getting DisplayPort working? Please! :)

Did you get Displayport works in Clover Sierra install? GTX660 670 680
Natively Or is there any fix?
Id like to know if this cards will handle 4k through DP and cant find any info.

any solutions for displayport gtx660?
i need any budget gfx card with working DP for 2650x1440....

The theme is old one, but GTX 660 is not a good choice for me. Having screen glitches on High Sierra 10.13.3 and low perfomance. Freezes in fullscreen videos. Web drivers didn't help. Installed 10.12.6 Sierra and all is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back