Contribute
Register

No Display/USB after wake on 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that is what I meant. By the way. Just downloaded latest Capitan and latest Unibeast 6.1.1 and my GA X58A IUD7 boots from USB with no extra flags or anything. Maybe will do a clean install this weekend.

P.S. It does not wake from sleep. Sorry. My mistake.

I'm having a variation of the same problem.

I'm running 10.11.1, using a Radeon 4850 with two DVI ports, and a monitor connected to each. The 'main' monitor (HP w2207) wakes up fine, but the second one never comes back after going to sleep. I am using a VGA-DVI adapter on the second monitor, if that makes a difference.
Any suggestions to try and get it to work?

l guess I will add my issues to this list! Specs are:

Asus P7H55-M Pro motherboard
intel core i5-760 CPU
8 GB G.Skill Memory
Powercolor Radeon HD 7950
OS X Yosemite and El Capitan

With this system as well as my main rig, which has a Gigabyte Z97 mobo and core i7-4790k in it, I can not properly wake from sleep.
When the dsdt from this site is in place for my Asus motherboard, (using clover 3320) I can't even boot at all. So I have to go dsdt free. (My BIOS is 1604)

The difference I have between the two OS versions is that with El Capitan, I can use the keyboard or mouse to invoke a wake up but in Yosemite, I have to use the power button. In both cases, the video never comes up. I've confirmed that with my setup(s) the system is actually frozen. I did this by installing Teamviewer. When I try to wake up the computer, I am not able to remote into it. Perhaps more issues than just the video not coming back up again.

I have a Radeon 5770 and wake was working fine on 10.11.1, I've now upgraded to 10.11.2 and I have the same problem as 6xxx and 7xxx cards. It wakes up but the screen never comes out of power save. I'll have to reinstall the 10.11.1 backup.

Found the problem with 10.11.2, I deselected clover - graphics - ATI injection and replaced the HDMI cable with a DVI cable, the monitor now comes on when waking up. :clap:

Facing the same issue since 10.11 to 10.11.2, Wakeup from sleep worked perfectly in Yosemite. My rig details are in my signature(R9 280X).

However, USB ports works perfectly in EC without additional kext, in Yosemite, USB 2 devices didn't worked in USB 3 ports.

Just moved from Mavericks to El Capitan.

Everything working perfectly apart from sleep.

Computer will go to sleep if I click sleep, however when clicking/moving mouse to wake up, the computer turns on but not display. Display is blank (power saving mode on, like it isn't receiving any signals)

Also, auto sleep (in energy saver) does not work.

Sleep worked perfectly in Mavericks.

Any fixes yet?

EDIT: It appears the Hackintosh does automatically sleep, however when moving mouse/clicking, I still have the same problem where the screen is blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back