Graphics
Intel 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently swapped out the GA-Z77X-UP5-TH for the Z77x-UD5H Mobo and kept everything else the same. I was able to boot successfully to ML after following this BIOS guide:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

But right after that successful boot, I tried to reboot to update my SSD firmware and I do not receive a signal to the HDMI. So I reset the BIOS on the mobo, it gave me the option of optimal reboot which I selected and I'm back with no display. What am I missing?

This morning I was able to boot with display once. Then after setting the BIOS, it went into endless self reboot.

I reinstalled ML and set all the bios settings to the recomended settings. Still no signal through HDMI. I can't even get to the BIOS screen. Please help!

Ok I tried booting up again this morning, and the display worked. So I went to the bios to see if I missed something. I changed internal graphics from auto to enabled. Rebooted just fine. So then I shut it down to put in a USB thumb drive with the updated Sandisk SSD firmware. While booting it won't display. So I removed the drive and shut it down. Started it up, again no display. I'm seriously at a loss. Most other similar systemss (z77x-ud5h, i3770k, 16gb ram) don't seem to be having this issue. Is it a faulty MOBO? Should I go back to the -TH z77 because I had it working?

FIXED: new mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back