Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
No Disk Available To Install On (Unibeast 5)

I get this error in UniBeast. I have partitioned a 32GB USB stick with MBR HFS+ (Journalled). I have also tried the USB stick I have my previous Mavericks install on that was made previously with Unibeast and get the same error.

Will older version of Unibeast work? where do I get them?

Ben

I get this error in UniBeast. I have partitioned a 32GB USB stick with MBR HFS+ (Journalled). I have also tried the USB stick I have my previous Mavericks install on that was made previously with Unibeast and get the same error.

Ben

I have partitioned a 32GB USB stick with MBR HFS+ (Journalled)
For some unknown reason , Unibeast does not think your 32GB USB stick is a USB Flash drive! I can't say whether it is Size related or brand related! If you could post its brand someone else might be able to confirm or refute this reason. If it is confirmed you may have to try a different brand of USB Flash Drive.

I have my previous Mavericks install on that was made previously with Unibeast and get the same error.

Are both same size or brands? Are you using Same Unibeast version?

If you can try a new 8GB FD from reliable brand you might get some more clearer picture of the problem. If you have a friend's Mac or hack you can create an Installer , we can rule in or out your system as the cause .

Ben

Use USB sticks which have capacity less than 32 GB for UniBeast.

Thanks, reformatted the 8GB Sandisk one I used and it worked.

All you have to do is make one partition 29.9 GBs and the other partition as free space. I was able to have unibeast see it just fine.
Screen Shot 2015-12-28 at 6.26.01 PM.png

For some unknown reason , Unibeast does not think your 32GB USB stick is a USB Flash drive! I can't say whether it is Size related or brand related! If you could post its brand someone else might be able to confirm or refute this reason. If it is confirmed you may have to try a different brand of USB Flash Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back