Register

No Disk Available To Install On

Motherboard
Z77x UP5 TH
CPU
i7 3770K 3.5Ghz
Graphics
geForce GTX 660 Ti
Unibeast 6 doesn't detect my 8GB Kingston DataTraveler USB. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried on 2 different systems one running El Capitan and one running Mountain Lion.

update: Unibeast 5 does detect it. So there is something up with 6.2. Problem is, I need 6.2

update 2: I commandeered a lexar 16GB and that one is detected.

Last edited:
Was able to successfully use a 128GB PNY USB 3.0 drive for the Unibeast 7.0.1 installer. I was getting the same error, then partitioned to 29.9GB and it worked just fine. (I'm getting a smaller drive that I'll put the installer on later; this was just so I could get going with one I already had).

CPU
Intel® Core™ i5-5200U
Graphics
Intel® HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
All you have to do is make one partition 29.9 GBs and the other partition as free space. I was able to have unibeast see it just fine.
View attachment 169523
I don't understand. My PC uses UEFI boot so I have to create a GPT USB disk with Mac OS Extended (Journaled) partition to use Unibeast, right ? But Unibeast can't found the disk so I created a MBR USB disk and it worked !

Motherboard
Intel DH55HC
CPU
Intel Core i3
Graphics
XFX 8500 GT
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS,
I can confirm that UniBeast 7 does not work with Kingston pen drives using the GUID scheme, only MBR. And the option to format as MBR with DiskUtility is now hidden at the Partition tab > Options button, which is only enabled after you specify the desired amount of partitions. My Lord, this is even worse than Windows... unreliable software and stupid GUI layout redesigns. I definitely feel like running Windows.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M-D3H
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
RedWolf's workaround works for Unibeast 8, too!

Motherboard
Mac Osx 10,6,8
CPU
Intel 2700K
Graphics
amd 5770
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
eMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
thankx redwolf. works

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Thank you Redwolf. I couldn't find my Dual Layer DVD that I made for my initial install (didn't have any USB Sticks before). With only a 64gb drive I was scratching my head trying to figure out why Unibeast wasn't seeing it. You saved me :)