Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go

Attachments

• Pieman_IOReg 2.zip
    480.4 KB · Views: 80
pieman123 said:
Here you go
This IOReg represents a dsdt with no HDMI audio edits. The dsdt looks fine. The dot was not installed properly. You can use DSDTSE, MultiBeast/UserDSDT or Finder to install the dsdt.aml in /Extra

toleda said:
pieman123 said:
Here you go
This IOReg represents a dsdt with no HDMI audio edits. The dsdt looks fine. The dot was not installed properly. You can use DSDTSE, MultiBeast/UserDSDT or Finder to install the dsdt.aml in /Extra

Ok, I installed it with DSDTSE and it said that it installed successfully and I rebooted and still nothing, I tried moving it to the desktop and installing it with multi beast and that said successful but still nothing. Any ideas?

pieman123 said:
Ok, I installed it with DSDTSE and it said that it installed successfully and I rebooted and still nothing, I tried moving it to the desktop and installing it with multi beast and that said successful but still nothing. Any ideas?
To be clear, I have no idea what you have done without a copy of IOReg. Don't bother to post unless you include a copy of IOReg.

sorry, heres my ioreg

Attachments

• PIEMAN.zip
    489.2 KB · Views: 88
pieman123 said:
sorry, heres my ioreg
The edited dsdt has not been installed properly; same as before. HDMI audio will not work until 892 on board audio is working. What AppleHDA.kext are you using?

well I hadn't actually installed andy audio kexts because my motherboard is screwed up and the sound chip is broken on all OSes so Im gonna instal the alc892. Ill post after I install it.

Ok I installed the patched alc892 from multibeast 4.4 and they show up in system prefs, but HDMI audio is still not there. new IOreg is attached

Attachments

• pieman.zip
    565 KB · Views: 107
pieman123 said:
Ok I installed the patched alc892 from multibeast 4.4 and they show up in system prefs, but HDMI audio is still not there. new IOreg is attached
892 audio looks great. Now you have to figure out how to successfully install the edited dsdt. By the way, HDMI audio likely won't be there with the edited dsdt.

toleda said:
pieman123 said:
892 audio looks great. Now you have to figure out how to successfully install the edited dsdt. By the way, HDMI audio likely won't be there with the edited dsdt.
Wait what? why wont the HDMI audio be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back