Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hey all,

Just finished an eventual successful build, bar this issue. My fans are running on full and upon installing iCue for Mac the software doesn't detected anything. Upon booting into Windows iCue detects the cooler and allows me to modify the LEDs, fan profile etc. It has the latest firmware update too as does my Mobo.

I'm guessing it's a case of a missing kext? The cooler seems to be supported as that was made me purchase it. Any advice would be welcome?

Just upping this for attention. The fans are running on low now but still not being detected by iCue for Mac. Before I contact Corsair, has anyone else had a similar issue?

@budest can your H100i be detected by the iCue for Mac? I also have H100i and connect it to USB port, but, cannot detect it.

I have the h100i platinum and have the same issue. I have learned that icue for man is currently for external peripherals at the moment. Any internal parts ie. RAM are not compatible with icue for MAC at the moment. I currently use a Windows VM to manage my corsair rgb internal devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back