Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR5
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi All,
I went from a perfectly running setup to glitches by adding an SSD....

Mobo- Z77X-UD5H
I7-3770K
8GB Corsair Vengeance
256 GB ADATA SSD

ran Unibeast and Multibeast fine, used the optimized settings suggested at TonyMac for my MOBO. Made the SSD PO and P1 in the BIOS. Booting flashes the Gigabyte screen, then black screen, then monitors say no signal. All other SATA ports are empty. F12 trying to load the SSD, no luck. Can only boot with USB Unibeast installed.

Why? Please.....I've spent all day and checked every thread at this site in regards to this.....

ok, I plugged in my 1TB Seagate SATA, removed Unibeast, and the machine boots to Chimera on the 1TB, when I hit any key, I get the option to boot into either drive....so I believe this means there is no bootloader on the SSD because its using the bootloader from the 1TB.....question is....why didn't the SSD load a boot loader??

Please follow the Rules and enter hardware into your profile and/or create a sig.
Are you using Clover or Chimera as a boot loader?

Please follow the Rules and enter hardware into your profile and/or create a sig.
Are you using Clover or Chimera as a boot loader?

Sorry about that, added the info to my profile, hope it saved and shows up

I used multibeast 5.5.5 because thats the ML version and the bootloaders are Chimera....there are 4 versions and i tried all of them

I have a z77-ds3h with an Intel Core i7-3770 3.4Ghz and originally usedc the Geforce 630 video card. The video card crapped out and i started to use the video on the board. That eventually started acting up so I was forced to purchase a new video card. I use the GeForce EVGA 210. It works fine until have to install Multibeast 5.5.5. After Installing the drivers from Multibeast and trying to boot withoutthe USb, it will go to a black screen with the TonyMac logo and then enter into sleep mode thus preventing from booting. Any ideas why that may be?

I have a z77-ds3h with an Intel Core i7-3770 3.4Ghz and originally usedc the Geforce 630 video card. The video card crapped out and i started to use the video on the board. That eventually started acting up so I was forced to purchase a new video card. I use the GeForce EVGA 210. It works fine until have to install Multibeast 5.5.5. After Installing the drivers from Multibeast and trying to boot withoutthe USb, it will go to a black screen with the TonyMac logo and then enter into sleep mode thus preventing from booting. Any ideas why that may be?
post your org.chameleon.boot.plist found in /Extra folder in root of OS X on SSD.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>Kernel</key>
<string>mach_kernel</string>