Gigabyte GA-H81M-H
CPU
Intel Core i3-4150
Graphics
Asus ENGT520 Silent 1GB / Intel HD Graphics 4400
Mac
  1. iMac
Well, that's the thing i can't boot successfully without the flag nv_disable=1
I already try nvda_drv=1 and the new NvidiaWeb Flag but no one can help, if use them get an apple screen stuck at half.

I know my GPU is a little old, but hope some support.

Please help

I already try nvda_drv=1 and the new NvidiaWeb Flag but no one can help, if use them get an apple screen stuck at half.

Please help

Same thing happened to me, I have only a vga-hdmi monitor...black screen then monitor goes to sleep, so cannot check DVI that seems to be the only output that works... just a guess

Same thing happened to me, I have only a vga-hdmi monitor...black screen then monitor goes to sleep, so cannot check DVI that seems to be the only output that works... just a guess

I haven't a DVI cable now, hope theres available one fix for the HDMI port.
DVI works fine in Full HD or goes laggy?

I have no DVI to test...so don't know

I haven't a DVI cable now, hope theres available one fix for the HDMI port.
DVI works fine in Full HD or goes laggy?
I have DVI cable and experiencing the same issue. Haven't tried HDMI yet, not sure if it will work

I have DVI cable and experiencing the same issue. Haven't tried HDMI yet, not sure if it will work

I have a HDMI cable, so the DVI no fix this?

Same Card, same problem. I don't get signal on dvi neither :(

Please help

GT520 & GT610 users should check out this post from one of the mods:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...thout-nv_disable-1.196025/page-4#post-1333725
No solution at present - revert to El Capitan for now.

Try a different system definition - others have this card working using iMac 12,1 or 13,2 (from memory - do further checking in the graphics section)

What system definition are you using - might be worth trying something different - I would expect iMac 14,2 to work, but you may need to try something else like iMac 12,1 or 13,2

Everyone on this thread - the graphics section is where you really need to be. :thumbup:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/graphics.13/

Yeah for DVI is not working. My system definition is:

Code:
  Model Name:    iMac
  Model Identifier:    iMac11,3

How do I change system definition using clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back