Contribute
Register

No boot with clover HP SFF 8200 i7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kehakuma, nice work, glad you stayed with it and didn't give up.

Any tips on how you got the onboard and HDMI audio working on that system ?

@keahkuma, nice work, glad you stayed with it and didn't give up.

Any tips on how you got the onboard and HDMI audio working on that system ?

To enable HDMI audio and integrated not use a kext especially, use the VoodooHDA-2.8.8.

And configure the audio options in the preferences panel after installing the VoodooHDA and reboot :beachball::beachball::beachball:

Good that you got it working, did you use UEFI boot or legacy boot? I tried UEFI but it did not find the UEFI on the USB flash drive (however in my other system it works well).
I am trying on a HP 8200 with i5-2400, 8Gb DDR3-1600 RAM.

hi, i am trying to install El Capitan on the same model. it has the built-in Intel Graphics 2000. I am using unibeast in legacy mode, El capitan. It has installed (with some tweaks) but it wont then boot to finish installation. Did someone got this working? anyone could help as I have been searching a lot on the web? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
@maptennis, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

hi, i am trying to install El Capitan on the same model. it has the built-in Intel Graphics 2000. I am using unibeast in legacy mode, El capitan. It has installed (with some tweaks) but it wont then boot to finish installation. Did someone got this working? anyone could help as I have been searching a lot on the web? thanks
HD2000 is not supported in macOS. Need a dedicated graphics card. The older Nvidia GT210 works with Sierra perfectly well. Just need to inject Nvidia. No web drivers needed. The GT 710 should work natively without inject Nvidia or the web drivers.

Last edited:
SOLUTION ,after chosing to boot from cd room or usb , pres F5 for kernel select safe setting then install and it should install every linux os

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back