i7 9700k | Pentium G4560
Graphics
GTX 1080ti | GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, I’ve managed to install High Sierra on my SSD by following this guide - but when I unplug the installer USB and boot to the drive Clover doesn’t show any bootable partitions. I can see partitions when I boot off the installer USB and access the desktop. I have ran multibeast twice, and it always show successful install.

I‘m completely lost at this point, considering my previous hackintosh experience was during the Snow Leopard days.

Two possibly unrelated things; when I shutdown the PC properly, it immediately reboots and OSX shows the shutdown was caused by an error. The same happens when doing a restart.

Any additional info needed please let me know, this is on a Pentium G4560, GTX 970 & MSI H110m.

Did you copy the EFI folder from the USB installer to the EFI partition of your SSD?.

Did you copy the EFI folder from the USB installer to the EFI partition of your SSD?.

I missed that part, now I am able to boot off the drive. I still see “Boot FileVault prebooter” and “Install Prebooter from Preboot” in the clover menu. Are these supposed to be there?

I’ll continue to google and research the restart/shutdown issues.

You can remove them, searching the threads here will provide answers for you.

You can remove them, searching the threads here will provide answers for you.
Ok thanks, I’ll remove them.

Where should I look for graphics issues? It seems everyone has a different way- currently sitting at blank screen after removing nv_disable

Forum>Post Installation>Graphics. Not sure removing nv_disable=1 is a good idea for your graphics card. The search tool here is really comprehensive, you'll find the answers.

Forum>Post Installation>Graphics. Not sure removing nv_disable=1 is a good idea for your graphics card. The search tool here is really comprehensive, you'll find the answers.
Completely forgot to uncheck “Inject Nvidia” so that solved all my issues except the shutdown / restart. I’ll work on that later. Thanks a ton for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back