Contribute
Register

No boot after using Multibeast in any installations. Help I am about to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Internal
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
No boot after using Multibeast in any installations. Help I am about to give up.

Hvad is wrong her?

I started installing Snow leopard, and i could only boot into Mac OS X by using the dvd, then i said to my self after installing Snow leopard many many times: Ok maybe Snow leopard dont work så well on my new PC, so i upgraded the Snow leopard and booted on the dvd and started downloaded the Yosemite and the MultiBeast - Yosemite 7.2.0 and the UniBeast 5.1.0. All did go fine, and i made the USB and after installed the Yosemite. All seem to work, and then again i had to use the MultiBeast, and surly as before, the Yosemite will not boot. with both OS X i get to the same place. You know it, its the white screen with apple logo in the middle. And here it just stay. I lige to get a little longer in.

Can someone sweet and nice person please help me out a little?

Hvad is wrong her?

I started installing Snow leopard, and i could only boot into Mac OS X by using the dvd, then i said to my self after installing Snow leopard many many times: Ok maybe Snow leopard dont work så well on my new PC, so i upgraded the Snow leopard and booted on the dvd and started downloaded the Yosemite and the MultiBeast - Yosemite 7.2.0 and the UniBeast 5.1.0. All did go fine, and i made the USB and after installed the Yosemite. All seem to work, and then again i had to use the MultiBeast, and surly as before, the Yosemite will not boot. with both OS X i get to the same place. You know it, its the white screen with apple logo in the middle. And here it just stay. I lige to get a little longer in.

Can someone sweet and nice person please help me out a little?

First we have to identify where your booting getting stucked.

Boot with the flag -v and post a clear photo of the entire frozen screen.

Good Luck...!

with -v it just go to the end and stand there after it runs it all and then restart :D

I will send photo later, i am making 1 more reinstall right now :)

with -v it just go to the end and stand there after it runs it all and then restart :D

I will send photo later, i am making 1 more reinstall right now :)

If the booting stuck somewhere then post photo and if it is in rolling reboot then cross check your BIOS Settings with the guide which you are following. Also update what are the options you had selected for Multibeast installation.

If you are facing rolling reboot while installation then try booting with flag "maxmem=4096" or try booting with single piece of RAM installed.

Good Luck...!

It sounds from your post that the problems start occurring after you run multibeast. You didn't include the multibeast settings but you should be using DSDT Free option and since you have the 4790K CPU you must uncheck the Generate CPU States option.

Hope that helps.

emjay96 you are a genius. I hope you know that :D

THANK YOU.

Now i just need to install all my sound cards, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back