Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
:banghead: well I had almost everything working and was loading software. All going well. Moved computer to final location and hooked up speakers. No sound. Rebooted a couple of times, nothing. Under system info sound options were showing up. Reloaded multibeast audio options including universal. Now no boot, hangs on apple logo and the disc is still spinning. :banghead: I was so close. Any help is much appreciated. I really don't want to start over for th 20th time.

Try booting with rBoot and remove the audio kexts that you added to get back to where you previously were.

Now, it doesn't get that far. Stuck at loading operating system.

Can you boot in safe mode with the -x bootflag?

Additional information http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/11/ ... ation.html

As for the kexts to remove, go back into MultiBeast and look at the description of the kexts you loaded. It should tell you the name and location of the kext that was installed.

I can't even get past this black screen with "Loading Operating System" at the top left. It loads some dots then just stops. :banghead:

Figure I lost the boot loader. I have tried going to unibeast and it doesn't work. I get the same thing. Put in iBoot, can see the lion drive and USB unibeast but neither will load. I've double checked the bios and even recreated the lion install on unibeast USB. I don't know what else to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back