Contribute
Register

No bluetooth Working with Broadcom-BCM94360CD (Wifi yes)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello
I have been many months trying to solve this problem, but I am not able to solve it. I have a full functioning hackintosh, with a Gigabyte Aourus Z390 Ultra, i7-7900k, Msi Radeon RX 580 8 GB, 16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4 of Crucial Ballistic.
I have connected the Broadcom-BCM94360CD to the pc and the wifi functions perfectly, but the Bluetooth does not. I installed some BRCM kexts and it worked, but by moments, sometimes it works, sometimes not, but now it doesn´t work. Sometimes you can connect something but not as it has to work. I´ve attached my EFI folder so that you can see all my configurations.
I hope you can help me because I can not use handoff, neither many other Bluetooth functioning services this product offers.
Greetings
Ernesto

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.8 MB · Views: 9

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello
I have been many months trying to solve this problem, but I am not able to solve it. I have a full functioning hackintosh, with a Gigabyte Aourus Z390 Ultra, i7-7900k, Msi Radeon RX 580 8 GB, 16 GB Ram 2400 MHz DDR4 of Crucial Ballistic.
I have connected the Broadcom-BCM94360CD to the pc and the wifi functions perfectly, but the Bluetooth does not. I installed some BRCM kexts and it worked, but by moments, sometimes it works, sometimes not, but now it doesn´t work. Sometimes you can connect something but not as it has to work. I´ve attached my EFI folder so that you can see all my configurations.
I hope you can help me because I can not use handoff, neither many other Bluetooth functioning services this product offers.
Greetings
Ernesto
you will need to perform this:

BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext should be removed
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext would probably be better to use
FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext no longer needed
remove GenericCSRBluetooth.kext

Motherboard
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thank you very much, is the first time anyone answers me in one of my problems doing the hackingtosh, thank you very much, I have removed the kexts you told me and I’ve installed the BRCMPatchRam2.5.5 because I didn’t found the 3rd one. I will try to make the guide you sent me and see if the problem solves.
please don’t go from this for room because I will make the guide you send me so that if I have any problems you can help me. I am very new in this and I would love to have someone who can help me now that I am having some problems. Thank you very much.

Motherboard
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I was going to do the configuration you sent me, but the mac already recognizes the Broadcom wifi and Bluetooth card, through the USB part in system information, the problem, is that in the part of wifiit doesn´t recognises it. I´ve attached the picture captures of what I can see in system information, that in the USB part it recognizes it but I the Bluetooth part not.
Thank you very much
Regards

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-10-18 a las 17.06.49.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-10-18 a las 17.06.49.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Captura de pantalla 2020-10-18 a las 17.06.58.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-10-18 a las 17.06.58.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 7

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello, I was going to do the configuration you sent me, but the mac already recognizes the Broadcom wifi and Bluetooth card, through the USB part in system information, the problem, is that in the part of wifiit doesn´t recognises it. I´ve attached the picture captures of what I can see in system information, that in the USB part it recognizes it but I the Bluetooth part not.
Thank you very much
Regards
make sure you have done:

Motherboard
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, I´ll try to do it but the problem is that in my Mother Board I think I have two USB internal ports, and I have connected some things to them, But I want to know if in the future I connect another device to that USB internal port, It will work , because I can configure the usbs with the currently connected devices, but If in the future I change the device or something, I want it to function as well without doing everything again
thank you very much
Regards
Ernesto

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, I´ll try to do it but the problem is that in my Mother Board I think I have two USB internal ports, and I have connected some things to them, But I want to know if in the future I connect another device to that USB internal port, It will work , because I can configure the usbs with the currently connected devices, but If in the future I change the device or something, I want it to function as well without doing everything again
thank you very much
Regards
Ernesto
yes, you may need to re setup the ports if you add more devices

Motherboard
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ah, ok, I will make it now so that It works and if I change something in the future I will make it again. Please be attentive at this chat so that when I finish doing this if I have any problem you can help me, please
Thank you very much
Regards
Ernesto

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ah, ok, I will make it now so that It works and if I change something in the future I will make it again. Please be attentive at this chat so that when I finish doing this if I have any problem you can help me, please
Thank you very much
Regards
Ernesto
it is quite easy to change after in the future